- Seychelles becomes first African country to accept WTO’s fishing subsidies agreement
- Equity Demands Competence from Women not Competition, Olotu says as LPC marks IWD
- Aminu Umar now President, Nigerian Chamber of Shipping
- FG Urged to Review Cargo Transit/Shipment Policy at Seme-Krake border
- Photos as Adegoroye commissions new facilities at Seme Border
- FG PROMISES IMPROVED TRADE RELATIONS WITH ECOWAS MEMBER STATES
- Nigeria Key to Unlocking Africa’s Blue Economy – Korean Envoy
This minister is brilliant, she’s worth her onions,fluent and purpose driven.
Thumbs up for our minister but my concern is the road mode which has a long way to go.
Always focused……always delivering timely, cutting edge information on front burner issues in the Industry. The Maritime News providing solutions through information sharing. Always so proud of you Ezinne. Keep the shine……..
I really like the professional interview with the Hon Minister.
Please keep it up.
Meanwhile, I wish the minister be given the required opportunity to address some of the weak infrastructures at the Nigerian Ports, given the limited time before the election.
I can see her commitment to add value to the decaying projects. May God see her through