The restructuring of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria began in 2017. Here is a pictorial documentation of the journey so far. Download the file to view.
- MARITIME SECURITY: NIGERIA, JAPAN Sign Exchange Notes on High-Speed Boat for Deep Blue Project
- LPC HONOURS CLEANER WHO RETURNED MISSING WALLET WITH “FACE OF INTEGRITY” AWARD
- Saraki inspects Lagos seaports, promises to tackle decaying infrastructure
- Mauritius urges WTO to ensure easy access to new Fisheries Funding Mechanism
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria begins Staff Training to Boost Performance
- FMoT Agencies Prioritise Digitalisation, National Single Window
- Foundation Calls for More Female Participation in Maritime