The restructuring of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria began in 2017. Here is a pictorial documentation of the journey so far. Download the file to view.
- H1 Performance: SIFAX Logistics rewards 19 truck drivers, technicians
- CIEPHMN to Host Int’l Marine Environmental Confab
- Port of Southampton to Sanction Vessels for non – Complaint Pilot Boarding Arrangements
- Enhanced Stakeholder Collaboration Key to Winning Fight Against Maritime Crimes-NIMASA Boss
- Container Operations gradually resume at Port NOLA following Hurricane Ida
- Diving Chief Insists on Justice, Employment for Competent Indigenous Divers
- National Council on Transportation begins today