The restructuring of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria began in 2017. Here is a pictorial documentation of the journey so far. Download the file to view.
- Ghana Maritime Administration to Strengthen CoC’s, issues new booklets February 2022
- European Union trains 43 Immigration Service PROs on Irregular Migration
- OAF seeks inclusion of Blue Economy Education in Secondary School’s Curriculum, Honours Olotu, Azunna amongst others
- NAGAFF holds One-Day Leadership Training for New Executives
- Adalikwu Elected Secretary General of Maritime Organization of West and Central Africa
- Nigerian Maritime Lawyer, 28 Receives Erasmus University’s Student Excellence Award in Maritime Economics & Logistics
- NATS 2021 to Review Technical & Safety Regulation in the Transport Sector