In a bid to reduce the spate of marine incidents Nigeria, the Association of Marine Engineers and Surveyors (AMES) has called for restoration of training officers on ships and ship-owning companies. The General Secretary of AMES, Engr. Joe Wasa made this appeal at the weekend while featuring as a guest on Maritime TV’s Live Conversations.
- BUHARI TO COMMISSION LAGOS-IBADAN RAILWAY NEXT MONTH
- Gowon wants Public/Private Sector Synergy for the Repositioning of Transportation
- FG sets up Diving Governing Board, names Ugwala Chief Inspector
- COVID-19: Government responses have left Nigerian Shipowners vulnerable – Engr. Ogbeifun
- PHOTO NEWS: Amaechi Visits NPA
- WITH LATEST HARDWARE, WE’RE SET TO OVERCOME INSECURITY IN OUR WATERS- MAGASHI
- Rail contractor blocks Apapa port terminal, demolishes exit gate