In a bid to reduce the spate of marine incidents Nigeria, the Association of Marine Engineers and Surveyors (AMES) has called for restoration of training officers on ships and ship-owning companies. The General Secretary of AMES, Engr. Joe Wasa made this appeal at the weekend while featuring as a guest on Maritime TV’s Live Conversations.
- Maritime Stakeholders should negotiate with AMCON to forestall foreclosure- Finance Expert, Dr Peterside
- OMSL Secure Anchorage Contract has no Government Backing- Amaechi
- WISTA Nigeria Calls for Improved Safety Regulations Across Transport Modes
- NPA boss seeks review of established systems to curb women molestation
- Saraki, Others urge victims of sexual harassment to speak out
- BOAT MISHAPS: NIWA to deregister, prosecute erring operators
- Review of Maritime Transport 2019 by UNCTAD