- Gowon wants Public/Private Sector Synergy for the Repositioning of Transportation
- FG sets up Diving Governing Board, names Ugwala Chief Inspector
- COVID-19: Government responses have left Nigerian Shipowners vulnerable – Engr. Ogbeifun
- PHOTO NEWS: Amaechi Visits NPA
- WITH LATEST HARDWARE, WE’RE SET TO OVERCOME INSECURITY IN OUR WATERS- MAGASHI
- Rail contractor blocks Apapa port terminal, demolishes exit gate
- Green Shipping, Digitalisation are Pertinent in Modern Maritime Domain – Okeke, Maritime Lawyer
As the Woman of Fortune Hall of Fame (WOFHOF) Initiative celebrated its 2020 MMS Hall of Famers’ Day in commemoration of the United Nation’s 75th anniversary, Nigerian women have been tasked with sustaining peace and unity in the country.
Sky Capital & Financial Allied International Limited, a subsidiary of SIFAX Group, has appointed a new Managing Director, Mr. Maxwell Ideh.
Ports and Terminal Multiservices Limited (PTML), Nigeria’s largest roll-on-roll- off (RORO) terminal, has donated a brand new Mitsubishi L200 Pick Up van to the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) as part of efforts to cushion the effect of the destruction of its facility by hoodlums who hijacked the recent #EndSARS protest.
An Oil Storage Tank Farm located around Lilypond, Apapa has been gutted by fire.
Three subsidiaries of SIFAX Group have received the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO 9001:2015) certificates for quality management system.
In a bid to address the incessant deaths resulting from lack of public safety measures in the country, a safety expert, Mr. Julius Ugwala, has urged the Federal Government to prioritize safety measures across various sectors of the economy.
With many countries proposing ban on use of fossil fuels, and the world transitioning […]
The Minister for Women Affairs, Dame Pauline Tallen is set to grace the upcoming […]
Stakeholders prayers to see Nigeria emerge a ship building country, in addition to curtailing huge capital flight by repairing her own vessels may have been answered, as Nigerian firm operating on international vision sets the state.
The Federal Government has pledged its support for the SIFAX Group in its quest to tackle the challenge of traffic congestion in Lagos through its newly-opened Container terminal.