- Beyond Crude Oil, Maritime Industry Offers Enduring Wealth- Diri, Bayelsa Gov
- APM Terminals Apapa Boosts Efficiency With Scalable 4G Wireless Network
- We Need to Restrict the Issuance of Manning Licence to Approved Agents not Shipowners to Check the Sector – Macfoy
- Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Now Repositioned To Cater For Industry Needs Rector Says As He Clocks Three Years In Office
- SIFAX Group donates computers, fans to Apapa General Hospital
- Jamoh: Inter-agency Collaboration will boost Maritime Security
- SIFAX Group holds Long Service Award, honours 46 staff
Dr Chamberlain Peterside, a Financial Expert, has urged maritime stakeholders to come together and aggressively negotiate with the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) to forestall their foreclosure.
The Federal Government never approved the establishment of the Secure Anchorage Area (SAA) contract run by Ocean Marine Security Limited (OMSL) with the Nigerian Navy in Lagos, Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation, has said.
Women’s International Shipping and Trading Association (WISTA) Nigeria has called for improved safety regulations […]
Ms Hadiza Bala-Usman, Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), has called for review of established systems for checking molestation and other crimes against women in the maritime industry.
The Minister of State for Transportation, Senator Gbemisola Saraki, on Thursday urged victims of sexual harassment and exploitation to speak out as silence is no longer an option if they want to get justice.
The National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) has warned that it would henceforth deregister, withdraw the operational license(s) and prosecute any operator(s) whose actions are found to contravene provisions of its guidelines for water transportation, thereby causing boat accidents.
UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) expects international maritime trade to expand […]
Bank of Industry (BoI) and National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA) are concluding plans to avail boat operators funds to build vessels that meet stipulated safety standards.
Senator Gbemisola Saraki, the Honourable Minister of State for Transportation will on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 10am deliver a keynote address and flag off a one day webinar on “Enforcing Policies and Legal Instruments Against Sexual Harassment & Exploitation in the Maritime Industry.”
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council has ordered shipping companies/agencies, seaport terminal operators and/or off-dock terminal operators to refund all transfer charges collected from consignees who never requested the transfer of their cargoes from seaport terminals to off-dock terminals from the 1st June 2020 to date.