- Gowon wants Public/Private Sector Synergy for the Repositioning of Transportation
- FG sets up Diving Governing Board, names Ugwala Chief Inspector
- COVID-19: Government responses have left Nigerian Shipowners vulnerable – Engr. Ogbeifun
- PHOTO NEWS: Amaechi Visits NPA
- WITH LATEST HARDWARE, WE’RE SET TO OVERCOME INSECURITY IN OUR WATERS- MAGASHI
- Rail contractor blocks Apapa port terminal, demolishes exit gate
- Green Shipping, Digitalisation are Pertinent in Modern Maritime Domain – Okeke, Maritime Lawyer
Operations at the Apapa container terminal, operated by APM Terminals, were paralysed on Wednesday as the contractor handling the rail project at the Apapa port mobilised to site, blocked the truck exit gate and began demolition of structures in the terminal.
The Federal Government has pledged its support for the SIFAX Group in its quest to tackle the challenge of traffic congestion in Lagos through its newly-opened Container terminal.
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council has called for the waiver of demurrage accrued on cargoes at the nation’s seaports during the period of the crises that followed the #EndSARS protest.
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC) have said it will be collaborating with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and other critical government agencies to ensure strict implementation of the Federal Government directive that all export cargo must obtain a Nigerian Export Proceeds (NXP) number before exiting the country.
The website of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is currently down following a cyberattack on Federal Government websites launched by the Anonymus group famously known on Twitter as Anonymous@LiteMods
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) efforts to outdo revenue targets set by the Federal Government is killing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and restricting Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) from the country.
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) have agreed to join forces to close loopholes in the Temporary Importation Permit (TIP) system that importers often exploit to avoid levies due to the government.
…applauds STOAN’s initiative to provide scanners but fears that project may be dead […]
As part of efforts to enhance speed and efficiency at Nigerian ports, […]
Controller General of Nigeria Customs Service, Col Hameed Ibrahim Ali has approved the […]