- Seychelles becomes first African country to accept WTO’s fishing subsidies agreement
- Equity Demands Competence from Women not Competition, Olotu says as LPC marks IWD
- Aminu Umar now President, Nigerian Chamber of Shipping
- FG Urged to Review Cargo Transit/Shipment Policy at Seme-Krake border
- Photos as Adegoroye commissions new facilities at Seme Border
- FG PROMISES IMPROVED TRADE RELATIONS WITH ECOWAS MEMBER STATES
- Nigeria Key to Unlocking Africa’s Blue Economy – Korean Envoy
BY JOYCE OKOLI The National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders (NAGAFF) […]
The proposed introduction of excise duty collection on non alcoholic drinks would see […]
…as mid-year revenue hits N1tr By ESTHER OLUKU The Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs […]
The Apapa Customs Area Command has declared the sum of N366billion as revenue […]
…Trucks E-Call Up Challenged by Inefficiency of Multimodal Transportation- Aniebonam BY ESTHER OLUKU The […]
A clearing agent and chieftain of the Association of Nigerian Licenced Customs Agents (ANLCA), Dr. Kayode Farinto, has faulted the directive of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) requiring log books for imported used vehicles as current models of cars have replaced the log book system with the vein number.
BY JOYCE OKOLI The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Tin Can Island between January and […]
Operations at the Apapa container terminal, operated by APM Terminals, were paralysed on Wednesday as the contractor handling the rail project at the Apapa port mobilised to site, blocked the truck exit gate and began demolition of structures in the terminal.
The Federal Government has pledged its support for the SIFAX Group in its quest to tackle the challenge of traffic congestion in Lagos through its newly-opened Container terminal.
The Nigerian Shippers’ Council has called for the waiver of demurrage accrued on cargoes at the nation’s seaports during the period of the crises that followed the #EndSARS protest.